- 1 packet of teules de RATAFIA, Trias biscuits
- 4 units of roasted “calçots” (oversized scallion)
- 100gr of smoked cod
- 50gr of romesco sauce
- Olive oil
- Peel and grind the “calçots” with some olive oil until you get a cream. Put the cream in a pastry sleeve.
- Put the romseco in a pastry sleeve as well.
- Put some “calçot” cream on the biscuits. Then place the smoked cod and finally, some romesco.
Create this appetizer with Teula de Ratafia combined with a cream of roasted “calçots”, smoked cod and romesco.
This appetizer is a seasonal dish , from February to April. If you want you can change the “calçot” for a sweet potato .