PREPARATION: 20MIN / TIME: 40MIN
- 1 packet of COCOCHOC, TRIAS biscuits (150gr)
- 60ml olive oil
- 80gr of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50gr of almond flour
- 100gr of loose flour
- 120gr of grated carrot
- 1 natural yogurt
- 16gr of yeast
- Cinnamon and salt
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, yogurt and grated carrot, stirring gently with the pastry tongue.
- Cut the coco-choc into small pieces.
- Mix the yeast, salt and cinnamon with the loose flour.
- Carefully add the almond flour, then the loose flour and finally the crushed cookies.
- Place the mixture on a tray with baking paper and bake in the oven at 160ºC for 35-40 minutes.
Serve it cold accompanied by a citrus jam.